Straight line Method of depreciation 5 Find CGS and Debenture markup 5 Match the corporation list with their accounts5 Material consumed 3 What changes made in "Statement of changes in equity" 3 Difference between Advance or deposit & Short Run Finance. 3
Q 43) Differentiate between short run and long run (3)
Q 44) "Pension of the government workers is a liability for the government" How? (3)
Q45) what is the difference between life-cycle hypothesis and the Keynesian consumption functions? (3)
Q46) suppose two countries have identical constant return to scale production function and start with the same capital stock per worker. Both countries have a population growth rate of 2 percent and a depreciation rate of 10 percent. The saving rate, however difference in each country. Country A saves 20 percent of its income. While country B saves only 15 percent. Suppose that the population growth rate in country A increase to 5 percent. Which country will have the higher steady state level of capital per worker? (5)
Q47)In 1979, budget deficit was $20 billion government debt was $495 billion and inflation was 8%. By using this information calculate by how much amount the budget deficit was over started? What is the amount of surplus budget deficit? (5)
Q48) (A) Define Philips Curve. Also explain this curve with the help of diagram (5) (B) Graphically show the impact of a decrease expected inflation on the Philips curve. (5)
1. Define Prudential Regulations, What is basic purpose of Prudential Regulations? (3)
2. Who play critical role for establishment & implementations SMEs? (3)
3. What is Money Laundering? (3).
4. There is a principal in stock market "buy the rumor, sell the fact". Do you agree? (3)
5. How Baring bank collapsed? (5)
6. What are the risks in International trade? (5)
7. Banking Surveillance Department ensures sound growth, do you agree?
Describe purpose of this department. (5)
8. Why Small & Medium Enterprises are important for a country? (5)
1-Unique features of Foreign Exchange Market. 2- Risk faced by International Trader. 3-Category of Agricultural loan. 4- Basic Purpose of Agricultural Loan. 5- What are Wire Frauds? 6-Division of HR department of SBP 7- What were the corporate issues of ENRON?
57. Whether the revolving credit scheme available on seasonal basis and how it gives benefits to the farmer (3 Marks)
58. Discuss securities Analyst issues in the collapse of ENRON (3 Marks)
59. 4. There is a principal in stock market "buy the rumor, sell the fact". Do you agree? (3 Marks)
60. Write down the names of the agriculture dept. Divisions of SBP.
61. Discuss the Accounting issues in the collapse of ENRON (5 Marks)
62. What are the risks in International trade? (5 Marks)
63. How many credit categories are made for the agriculture credit scheme (5 Marks)
64. Differentiate between Investment Bank and Merchant Bank (5 Marks)
Explain market penetration with example of a local or multinational company in pakistan Define 3 positive features of QSPM Descripe 3 approaches for net worth of a business Define contingency planning Explain Strategic management and its significance for business Resourse allocation decision is a plan for using avaliable resources. what are the 2 parts of resource allocation plan Describe the strategy evaluation system, a large and a small organization require. give some example of Marketing Decisions that may require policies.
Total Qs 64 Total MCQs 56 4 Qs having 3,3 marks each & 4 Qs carrying 5,5 marks each MCQs mostly related 4m job analysis, job discription , Requirtment, role of marketing in SME, ISOs,n 4m ministerial conference.
Q1. GATT code of custom valuation. Q2. Scenario given how to make better position of new product when old one is loosing its market. Q3.horizontal commitment & sector -specific commitment difference?
Total 8 questions were containing in subjective portion & I think 58 MCQ was given in objective portion.
4 question was in paper & each have 5 mark
Question 1) Explain why do companies go for international business? (5 mark) Question 2) what are the basic standards for advertise program? (5 mark) Question 3) why do home countries discourage the outward FDI? (5 mark) Question 4) Elaborate the several method of acquisition adopted by the foreign companies? (5 mark)
4 questions was in paper & each have 3 mark
Question 5) Describe the (CERT) closer economic relation trade? (3 mark) Question 6) what do you know about the treaty of Amsterdam? (3 mark) Question 7) what are Country-of-origin facts? (3 mark) Question 8) how can we classify import and export on the bases of nature of the product? (3 mark)
Subjective 1-Why Organizations mostly use Departmentalization? (3) 2-What is feed control? (3) 3- Define the terms Satisfied, not satisfied and Dis satisfied according to Equity Theory (3) 4- Why manager should plan before perfoming a particular task? (5) 5-Illustrate Motivator and hygiene Factors (5) 6- What is cross Function? Describe its task (5)
1. Enlist M's of Advertising 2. Decisions to go for INTERNATIONAL Markets 3. Important elements while going for competitors 4. Determining the communication Objectives 5.Enlightened Marketing 6. Role of Market Intermediaries
1. Q1 decoding decoding 2. term retailing 3. how to judge service quality 4. component of information system 5. Just in Time (J It) 6. Fredric tailer approaches 7. territory management and its advantage remaining i forget
The paper consisted of 56 MCQ's mostly very conceptual, 4 Questions 3 mark each, 4 questions 5 marks each. Those i remember are listed below.
List 3 types of Objective knowledge. 3 marks Differentiate between tacit & explicit knowledge approach. 3 marks What is a portal. How can a portal be used to increase customer and supplier participation in knowledge sharing. 3 marks
Role of trust in Knowledge sharing 5 marks. List 5 tasks of content managment and explain. 5 marks
Total Qs 64 56 MCQs 4 Qs of 3 marks 4 Qs of 5 marks 57- What is default risk? (3) 58- What is the rationale for derivative assets? (3) 59- Standard deviation of stock A & B were given, covariance was given and required to find Correlation coefficient. (3) 60- Write down the investment alternatives. (3) 61- Why the Yield to maturity is important? (5) 62- Describe the liquidity ratios used in ratio analysis. (5) 63- Correlation coefficient, variance of stock's return and variance of market return were given and it was to find Covariance. (5) 64- Who are the participants in future/forward market? (5)